Before you can give your customers the service they deserve, they must be able to find you.
1. SEO: or search engine optimization is the job of making your site readable to the search engines. Moving up in the search results is a popularity contest, the more popular you are the closer to number one you’ll get.
2. Website creation: This is where your customers see the information they’re looking for about your products and services. Your website should be more than just an ad. Get away from the yellow pages mindset and begin to give your visitors valuable information. More Information about Website Design
3. Mobile website: 40% or more of searches are done on a hand held device. Don’t lose half your customers because you didn’t optimize for mobile.
4. Local Search: People want to spend money, hopefully with you. Will they find your address and phone number when they need it the most? Most people are looking on their mobile device when out and about. More about Local Search
5. Content Creation: You need a sales page, interesting information, blog posts. This could be the number one most important part of the whole process.
6. Video: Very popular these days and Google is adding them to the search results in record numbers. For this reason if you create an interesting video it could generate more traffic to your website.
7. Graphics creation: Your graphics should enhance the look and feel of your content, a nice header image and logo shows that you are legitimate, someone who can be trusted. Nice images on a page helps to tell your story.
8. Paid Advertising: Quickly get you in front of your customers with paid advertising. Warning: you have to be careful, if you get this wrong it can cost you a large portion of your budget. More Information about Paid Advertising
9. Social marketing: . Offering great information and asking your friends to share with their friends so you get more friends. Social can help you create a following for your services or products.
10. List building: Kee customers up to date about new services, products or specials
11. Security: Hackers are out there who would like to hack your site for various reasons. Keeping code up to date is essential, backing up your site on regular basis is mandatory. Changing passwords regularly is recommended. More about website security
12. Analytic’s: Bring all your efforts together with regular reports. You have look at what your customers are doing or not doing on your site if you want to improve your marketing. You should know who comes to your site, from where and whether they become customers or not. You especially want to know which marketing efforts are working and what is not.